Benvenuti a bordo della 500 Arcobaleno, sulla quale potrete fare un giro nel mio blogghino, spulciando tra pensieri, artigianato e passioni di Uapa =^.^=

Welcome aboard the Rainbow 500, in which you can visit my little blog, going through Uapa's thoughts, handicraft and passions
=^.^=

Pagine

giovedì 10 settembre 2009

> Liberty!

Mi sono sempre piaciute le illustrazioni in stile Liberty, quei vecchi manifesti pubblicitari in cui donne vestite di veli gustavano Assenzio in una cornice di fiori...
Così oggi, dopo qualche ricerca su internet, mi sono riempita gli occhi di queste immagini e ho provato, per l'ennesima volta, a disegnare qualcosa imitando tale stile.
E questo è il risultato!
Certamente faccio molti errori, però devo dire che mi ritengo soddisfatta! :-)
Voi cosa ne pensate? :-)


I've always liked Liberty-style illustrations, those old adverts on posters where women dressed in veils tasted Absinthe surrounded by a flowers frame...
So today, after some reserch on the net, I filled my eyes with those pictures and I tried, once again, to draw something imitating that style.
That's the result!
I know I make a lot of mistakes, but I must say I feel satisfied about that! :-)
What do you think about it? :-)


2 commenti:

  1. Good job, Fede, keep it up! ;o)

    By the way, I am starting to add english versions to some articles on my blog, so far I have one about our dog Amber and one about a fire in my workplace. Happy day to you!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Oby! :-)
    For posting here and for translating the article about Amber in your blog :-) She looks really sweet! :-D

    RispondiElimina

Fai sentire la tua voce! O meglio: fai LEGGERE le tue PAROLE! :-)

Let me hear your voice! Or better: let me READ your WORDS! :-)