Benvenuti a bordo della 500 Arcobaleno, sulla quale potrete fare un giro nel mio blogghino, spulciando tra pensieri, artigianato e passioni di Uapa =^.^=

Welcome aboard the Rainbow 500, in which you can visit my little blog, going through Uapa's thoughts, handicraft and passions
=^.^=

Pagine

lunedì 22 febbraio 2010

> La coccinella carnivora - The carnivorous ladybird

Questa storia è in parte vera ed è accaduta qualche tempo fa... Mi spiace,ma vi dovrete sguerciare un po' per leggere XD
Io e la mia collega stavamo parlando, poco prima del cambio turno, quando ad un tratto lei...
This story is partly true and it happened some time ago...
Me and my work mate were talking, few minutes before she started working in my place.
All of a sudden...

Uapa: Well, he didn't want to go away, so I called Cesare and luckily...
Emy: AAAAARGH!!! WHAT IS IT???!!! WHAT'S THAT THING ON MY LEG???!!!


Uapa: ARGH! ARGH! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT??!!
Emy: ARGH! I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW! HELP! TAKE IT AWAY! TAKE IT AWAY! ARGH!!!


Uapa: Oh... It's just a ladybird... Yellow ladybird!
Emy: Uhm... Ok, but take it away anyway!
Uapa: Ok, wait, I try to catch it, so I can throw it outside...


Uapa: Aaand... There you are!


Uapa and Emy: All's well what ends well!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Fai sentire la tua voce! O meglio: fai LEGGERE le tue PAROLE! :-)

Let me hear your voice! Or better: let me READ your WORDS! :-)